Sunday, May 29, 2011
N64 Emulator (and more) for free
Posted on 4:47 PM by Lycanbd Admin
I'm an emulator nut as I love retro gaming and while I've decided to refrain from reviewing emulators they are high on the list of reasons why I went Android over iPhone... so this is important news to me.
As per the above Engadget link (click on thist post's title), which I came across solely by chance today, Google has suspended emulator maker yongzh's account and removed all of his emulators
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Android OS
(497)
Android Apps
(416)
Game RIP
(326)
Free Android Games
(316)
android game
(258)
Free Android Apps
(185)
Hidden Object
(125)
Game Repack
(72)
Home screen/Wallpaper
(41)
Android HD Games
(32)
Android Widget
(30)
Fighting
(25)
Facebook
(17)
Mini HD/3D games
(15)
Combo Video
(10)
genre-shooter
(8)
genre-racing
(7)
Android
(4)
Best 10 live wallpapers
(4)
Andorid Tips
(1)


No Response to "N64 Emulator (and more) for free"
Leave A Reply