Monday, July 25, 2011
Gurk (and Gurk II)
Posted on 12:52 PM by Lycanbd Admin
It was the mid-80s when Ultima IV hit my home computer. I had just started writing computer software to make a little money and purchased this game in part because I thought Ultima III looked and sounded (it had a great audio track) cool. And I played Ultima IV for months jotting little notes on wrinkled up scraps of paper to help me remember my quests, where nightshade (a spell ingredient, if I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Android OS
(497)
Android Apps
(416)
Game RIP
(326)
Free Android Games
(316)
android game
(258)
Free Android Apps
(185)
Hidden Object
(125)
Game Repack
(72)
Home screen/Wallpaper
(41)
Android HD Games
(32)
Android Widget
(30)
Fighting
(25)
Facebook
(17)
Mini HD/3D games
(15)
Combo Video
(10)
genre-shooter
(8)
genre-racing
(7)
Android
(4)
Best 10 live wallpapers
(4)
Andorid Tips
(1)


No Response to "Gurk (and Gurk II)"
Leave A Reply