Saturday, January 1, 2011
Better late than never
Posted on 12:12 PM by Lycanbd Admin
Doesn't seem like the other authors of this blog are big FPS fans, so I guess I have to keep you updated about the other nice releases of last week ;) Too bad my current PC is not capable of running any of those though :(
Xonotic 0.1 preview release
So people have been nagging about this in the comment section already... and I agree, the first release of the Nexuiz fork Xonotic is a pretty cool thing:
For more videos head over to this Youtube page.
Graphics are really a big improvement over the patchwork that was Nexuiz, however the player animation (blending) is still somewhat lacking. Sources tell me that this is actually a current limitation of its Darkplaces engine, but since everything of that game is GPL, someone should take up the challenge and change that ;)
World of Pandman 1.5
Not quite as FOSS (because of un-free media), but still fun is the new World of Padman 1.5 release:
Their website just says that there are a lot of changes, so be surprised ;)
SuperTuxKart 0.7
Errmmm, well and there has been also a very nice SuperTuxKart release over X-mas:
I have to admit though that given the fact that their forums are actually hosted on our website, we are reporting about this neat game way too little. Well... I promise more coverage, ok? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Android OS
(497)
Android Apps
(416)
Game RIP
(326)
Free Android Games
(316)
android game
(258)
Free Android Apps
(185)
Hidden Object
(125)
Game Repack
(72)
Home screen/Wallpaper
(41)
Android HD Games
(32)
Android Widget
(30)
Fighting
(25)
Facebook
(17)
Mini HD/3D games
(15)
Combo Video
(10)
genre-shooter
(8)
genre-racing
(7)
Android
(4)
Best 10 live wallpapers
(4)
Andorid Tips
(1)


No Response to "Better late than never"
Leave A Reply