Saturday, September 10, 2011
Driver: San Francisco
Posted on 9:29 PM by Lycanbd Admin
Driver: San Francisco
- Developer: Ubisoft Reflections
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action, Driving
- Release Date: 27 September 2011
About Driver: San Francisco
There was a time way back, when all I heard about was how great Driver was. Friends, magazines and adverts all conspired to show me that I needed to buy this game. So I did. Whilst I wouldn’t say I was disappointed, the game was too damn hard. I was younger back then, and lacked the grit and sheer determination required to fully enjoy the experience. I never even bothered with later games, hearing that they offered little more than failed ambition. Now we have Driver: San Francisco, a game that attempts to bring the series back to its roots. I’ll not hold you in suspense for too long; D:SF does this well, creating a fun and easily accessible cinematic driving experience that sets a really good level of challenge. It’s a well crafted game, but it might not be to everyone’s tastes. Read on for the full low down.
System requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: 3 GHz Intel Pentium D or 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+
- RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista - Windows 7
- GFX: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant card with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- HDD: 10GB Free Hard Drive Space
- DirectX: 9.0c
Download Driver: San Francisco – Direct Links
Part 1 – 700 MB
Part 2 – 700 MB
Part 3 – 700 MB
Part 4 – 700 MB
Part 5 – 700 MB
Part 6 – 700 MB
Part 7 – 700 MB
Part 8 – 700 MB
Part 9 – 700 MB
Part 10 – 700 MB
Part 11 – 526 MB
www.elj-games.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Android OS
(497)
Android Apps
(416)
Game RIP
(326)
Free Android Games
(316)
android game
(258)
Free Android Apps
(185)
Hidden Object
(125)
Game Repack
(72)
Home screen/Wallpaper
(41)
Android HD Games
(32)
Android Widget
(30)
Fighting
(25)
Facebook
(17)
Mini HD/3D games
(15)
Combo Video
(10)
genre-shooter
(8)
genre-racing
(7)
Android
(4)
Best 10 live wallpapers
(4)
Andorid Tips
(1)



No Response to "Driver: San Francisco"
Leave A Reply