Thursday, September 22, 2011
Super Stickman Golf Now Available
Posted on 3:01 PM by Lycanbd Admin
Super Stickman Golf was released for Android yesterday and, while I'm not going to do a full review (because it's a freebie), I will say that I played it a fair amount on my iPod Touch and it's a great little game. In a nutshell, it's 2D golf and your goal is to use your golfer and his power swing to knock the ball into a hole just like real golf. However, that hole may be above you or below you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Android OS
(497)
Android Apps
(416)
Game RIP
(326)
Free Android Games
(316)
android game
(258)
Free Android Apps
(185)
Hidden Object
(125)
Game Repack
(72)
Home screen/Wallpaper
(41)
Android HD Games
(32)
Android Widget
(30)
Fighting
(25)
Facebook
(17)
Mini HD/3D games
(15)
Combo Video
(10)
genre-shooter
(8)
genre-racing
(7)
Android
(4)
Best 10 live wallpapers
(4)
Andorid Tips
(1)


No Response to "Super Stickman Golf Now Available"
Leave A Reply