Saturday, October 15, 2011
Boulder Dash Contest
Posted on 6:35 PM by Lycanbd Admin
Edit: Boulder Dash is a game from my childhood and I'm glad to see it appear on Android (although I continue to loathe the in-app purchase system that's becoming so commonplace). I'm not sure $150 is enough to inspire brilliance, but I'm guessing the goal is moreso to inspire reprinting of their press release (even though they were too cheap to toss a review copy my way)...
Chappaqua, New York –
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Android OS
(497)
Android Apps
(416)
Game RIP
(326)
Free Android Games
(316)
android game
(258)
Free Android Apps
(185)
Hidden Object
(125)
Game Repack
(72)
Home screen/Wallpaper
(41)
Android HD Games
(32)
Android Widget
(30)
Fighting
(25)
Facebook
(17)
Mini HD/3D games
(15)
Combo Video
(10)
genre-shooter
(8)
genre-racing
(7)
Android
(4)
Best 10 live wallpapers
(4)
Andorid Tips
(1)


No Response to "Boulder Dash Contest"
Leave A Reply